Where to find me:
Codeberg: Phate6660 (not gonna lie haven't even touched this in a while)
Github: Phate6660 (secondary, might be less active)
Sourcehut: phate (main, most active)
Use GPG? Here's my key.
I'm a Linux enthusiast who programs for fun. I'm also a privacy activist, to a fault really.
Skills: Rust, BASH scripting, and a little bit of various other languages such as;
AutoHotKey, batch scripting, C (only a tiny amount though), Clojure, Fetlang, Haskell, Emacs LISP, PHP, and Scala.
Here are some projects of mine.
- Linux PC: Optiplex 7010, 16GB of RAM, i5-3470 CPU, 512MB DDR3 AMD GPU (I forgot the name, so here's the specs)
Windows PC: Optiplex 7010, 16GB of RAM, i5-3470 CPU, AMD Radeon R7 430 (2GB GDDR5 low-profile) RIP Windows PC
- KVM Switch: Redragon K556 Mechanical Keyboard, Blackweb 6-Button Gaming Mouse, 1280x1020 AH-IPS VGA ASUS Monitor
- OSes: Gentoo (primary), LFS+Bedrock (secondary), Windows (ew, but it's for gaming and nothing else)
- WMs: Herbstluftwm (primary), Openbox (favorite, currently secondary right now), EXWM (WM in Emacs)
- Editors: Emacs (primary), Vim (secondary)
- Terminals: UXTerm (primary), Alacritty (secondary)
- Shells: BASH (primary), cicada (secondary, soon to be primary), and I also have a few eyes on some other shells written in Rust
This is licensed under my license, the NON-LICENSE:
Anybody, is allowed to do anything, with this.
Any and all copyright restrictions are hereby revoked.
This website is open source!